Open Pollination is when a plant is allowed to pollinate openly not under controlled conditions, cleistogamy. Pollination may take place because of bees, wind, insects, or other natural means. Human hands can contribute to open pollination by taking one flower from an OP plant and touching it to the rest of the flowers on the same plant and-or neighboring OP plants. Open Pollination may be used contribute to the biodiversity of a species as it produces more plants with a wide variety of new genetic traits.
2. The original plant was an Heirloom from my grandmas greenhouse. Since she gave it to me I've been growing it outside in my garden. It's OP so who knows what might have created since then.
3. I only grow plants that are OP because I don't believe in the proliferation of genetically modified rapeseed.
4. My plants may be OP but my marriage is not!
2. Original Poster (in forum-style collection of comment; the first person to comment or POST)
3. Operation (usually occurring in military gaming)
4. Operation 2 (second half of co-op or cooperation)
2. "Why is everyone getting so angry, the op was obviously kidding?!"
3. "In COD4 I always play spec-ops (special operations)it's the only way to roll."
4. "I love halo because it supports co-op!"