a state of consciousness which is achieved by consuming around half a gram of MDMA. The user of the powerful psychoactive is put into a ‘dream like’ state where they experience and act out strange phenomena. Whilst in this state the user is fully aware of their bizarre and unpredictable thoughts but they cannot control them. It is quite a sight to behold, and if experienced – one that you will not forget.
- Slurred speech
- Reduced awareness of proximity (the subject may stand too close to you, and may even shout in your face)
- Conversations that are totally irrelevant to the present situation and environment
- Lack of motor co-ordination
- Subject may appear almost brain damaged (this is not uncommon)
- Subject may act out previous activities of the day (for example thinking they are somewhere else)
- Subject may appear very confused and at times might suffer extreme frustration
Mullied Scenario 1:
Timmy was watching Ferry Corsten deliver a blinding set at global gathering, when his friend came over and asked “what sandwich are you getting matttttttteeee?”, timmy replied with “what the fuck are you on about”, he then realised that his friend had just took things too far
Mullied Scenario 2:
Timmy was watching sasha perform at cream fields when he kept thinking there was a large staircase located behind him. Due to his paranoia he kept relocating to avoid a nasty accident. He then said to himself “this is fucking ridicules! What’s going on?” he then looked at his empty baggi of MDMA and realised he was just too fucked for the current situation.
A boss head is the reference given to a considerably large spliff. Often characterised by its formidable appearance, a boss head is considered the ideal joint for any occasion.
Ways of spotting a boss head:
- The spliff has a very tapered design with one end measuring 1cm or more in diameter
- The person smoking it appears to be in a blissful place
- (or depending on the user) The person smoking it appears to have had enough and is eager to pass the spliff to the next person
Darren: “Timmy what the hell are you smoking? It looks like a torpedo!!”
a reference to a potent batch of the dissociate psychedelic 'ketamine'. users report reaching new hights of insanity whilst under the influence of this sub class of the powerfull psychoactive.
“Timmy continued to try and amputate his mate’s leg whilst making strange animal noises; meanwhile his friend appeared to have lost all control of his limbs and rolled off his bed backwards -causing considerable damage to his room”.
“Jesus! How much different donk have two had?” cried a friend with a more sober mind set