A lot of these definitions are wrong. You're describing something called electrikk
, a dumb new fad.
This is what I think is scene (well, in the UK):
TYPICAL SCENE GIRL
- Hair extensions, usually black, blonde, dark brown or a range of vibrant colours.
- Excessive make-up, mostly thick black eyeliner and/or brightly coloured eyeshadow (usually MAC
- Fake eyelashes.
- A lot of piercings, popular ones being snakebite
- "Retro" or "vintage" clothes (plaid shirts, tight/fitted jeans, band shirts, polka dot dresses, ect.).
- Forced cockney
accent (popular words include 'mate', 'well' and 'lush').
- Obsessive use of the words 'cunt', 'yr
' and 'tbh
is a must.
- Sometimes posts pictures of themselves half-naked to get attention/comments
- Claims that they're in love with photography. The nearest they get to it is taking a million pictures of themself at weird angles and photoshopping it to within an inch of it's life.
You'll find that most of these people are completely fake.
Most of them don't have a cockney accent in real life.
Most of them don't obsessively use the word 'cunt' in real life.
It's all an act to show off how many friends and comments they can get on Myspace.
"sup cunts. capitals are so gay. my fake hair and eyelashes are SO scene tbh. i'm so original with my rainbow make-up and 7346764 piercings!
tbh photography is lush, even though all i do is take pictures of myself. i'm well good at editing my pictures though!
i need to stop hitting the contrast button and pull up my shirt tbh!"