1) The act of having to leave one's present location (house, apartment, yacht, etc) during a social gathering so as to acquire more beer. This typically occurs when the previous supply of beer has run dry, thus necessitating the need to "run out and get some more beer," i.e. "beer run
2) Term used by underage kids for grabbing beer and running out of the store with it. This is a misuse of the term, as the preferred nomenclature is "shoplifting
3) Song by Garth Brooks
and George Jones
, stolen from Todd Snider
1) "Yo, the fridge is empty. Time for a beer run."
2) "Wanna go on a beer run?"
"No, you're sixteen, shut up."
3) "B double E double R U-N, Beer Run, Beer Run...."