1. A person with slut syndrome often feels unloved, invaluable or undesired. They perform sexual acts with various persons to prove their self-worth or to feel desired and loved.
A person with slut syndrome will often show signs of becoming a full slut
, symptoms including but not limited to:
- Needing a boyfriend or spouse to feel loved
- Needing sexual intercourse or other acts of sexual gratification from their boyfriend or spouse, or from someone outside of their current relationship, or a combination of the two, to feel loved and desired.
- Being promiscuous
- Cheating, lying, or betraying a current partner to engage in sexual activites with other persons of the opposite or same sex.
2. An affliction that turns otherwise normal people into sluts
, or prostitutes
"Jenny's not too hot but I hear she's got slut syndrome, so she'll probably do it with me even though she's with Bob."
"Erika was a normal girl until she caught that damn slut syndrome from her friends... now she's a filthy whore! And I can't even afford her!"